Friday, April 16, 2010

So...haven't posted much of anything for a while. I've been kinda busy. So here's a quick update on the life of Vic: My super fantastic boyfriend and I decided to get married. (May 21st, 2010) I'm learning to knit, and my kids are monsters. Adorable, sweet monsters, but monsters nonetheless. Um...that's about it.
So, anyway, I'm getting married again. This is a really new thing for me though. I feel like we're really equals in our relationship and he's my best friend. I don't have any doubts at all about this, and I had immense doubts when I was married before, so I'm feeling pretty good about it. Our brothers are going to be our witnesses and his brother actually is hosting the wedding. I know this sounds sappy and all that shit, but this is the happiest I've been. I wasn't sure I *could* be this happy, or that I deserved it, but here I am. He's an amazing person, and I am so much better for having him in my life. I feel very fortunate that he wants to share his life with me. Even his family is cool! His mom is a sweet person, his dad is really funny, his sisters are sweet, and his brother is just cool. This is the first time I've ever liked potential in-laws, and actually gotten along with them. My parents and brother like him too, so it's like a win-win situation. I'm so excited for the wedding! I get to have an old friend perform the ceremony for us and everything. I can't believe how lucky I am.
Time for bed, however. I promise to attempt to post more. No guarantees though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment