Friday, April 16, 2010

Wow. I now have a Twitter troll. Or at least I did for about 20 minutes today. I made a comment about a particular singer having covered a couple Led Zeppelin songs and he spends 20 minutes tweeting back at me in all caps. Fucking hilarious. I love Twitter for randomness like that. Doesn't happen on Facebook or here, on this bloggity-wog. I was laughing so hard at his comments, I couldn't get mad. Such uneducated drivel is just hysterical to me. So thank you, mystery troll, for a very amusing 30 minutes tonight. I won't use the Twitter handle here because that's just silly. You all can read the tweets yourself.
Please leave a comment if you've been trilled before. I'm admittedly curious to know how you handled it.
-Vic.

2 comments:

  1. Are you having a formal wedding or a Justus of the peace type wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a simple casual thing. :) Thanks for following my ranting, I haven't checked this goofy thing in FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete